I feel like this week we have gotten slammed with bad luck! It seems like one thing after another. First it was our Dryer, which decided to stop working and drying clothes. This meant one thing a new dryer and a trip to a laundry mat (thankful Dave went). The second thing was our comcast was not working. No DVR and No On Demand, that is not good. They came and looked at and fixed it...thank you, Comcast! The third thing was Renny had been shaking his ears and if you went near them or tried to pet him, he squealed. So Tuesday night I took him to the Aurora Animal Hospital and they checked him out and it turns he had bacteria back up and I have to give him drops and medicine. Poor dog! The fourth thing is Dave has come down with a horrible cold and cough. I can't stand being sick and having another person in our house sick is not fun. My biggest fear is Olivia will get sick...I have been giving her vitamin C tablets and pro-biotics! I hpe this helps. The fifth and final bad thing was we didn't win the Powerball! Oh well! I know these are things I cannot control, but why do they have to come at once! I am tired and looking forward to a nice weekend...hopefully we can do our shopping excursion and go grab a bite to eat if Dave is feeling better! Such is life and I can't control everything! Wish I could!
I have this sign hanging in my office and thinking I should put one in my house too!

No comments:
Post a Comment