Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Time Festivities

We'll were about 12 days from Christmas! Every time it seems like the time flies and it's time for Christmas again!  The Barista household is getting ready for Christmas...a couple little gifts to get and then we'll be done!  I think this weekend we are going to start wrapping, since we can't even move in our basement with all the gifts!  I alway love wrapping gifts, putting on Christmas music or a movie and going to town!  I haven't watched The Family Stone and that is one of my favorites!  This weekend we are also going to Tavern on Rush with the grandparents and Olivia to see Santa!  I'll post pictures on that later on....hopefully Olivia likes Santa and we don't have a meltdown!  We'll see! 

I have a couple days of work next week and then I am on Christams Vacation until January 2nd!  I am so looking forward to enjoying the holidays with family and having fun with Olivia and Dave!  We have a couple things planned, but nothing crazy!  Our weeks are so busy, so just excited to hang out, play with new toys and maybe go to the Children's museum or Yu Kids with friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment