Monday, December 17, 2012

Santa Brunch

After waiting in line at Woodfield last year for almost an hour and a half, Dave and I said never again will we do this!  We decided this year to go to Santa Brunch at Tavern on Rush.  We invited the grandparents and got dressed up to go! It was such a nice brunch with delicious bloody mary's and a great time with Mimi, Poppy, Gma and Gpa!  We decided to check out Santa before we ate and Olivia was not a big fan of Santa.  She was a little scared to say the least, but I also think it's the stage she is in with being unfamiliar with strangers, especially guys with a big belly and big beard.  After the tramatic santa pic, we ended up having a nice brunch!  Next year (hopefully) will go better than this year and she will learn to love Santa so much!  I know that I still love Santa!  He is magical! 

 What a difference a year makes from a smiley 6 month old to a very scared 18 month old







No comments:

Post a Comment