Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Bridget's Shower and B-Day Celebration Part 2









This past weekend was great and such a fun time with all the Norby gals!  We had Bridget's baby shower on Saturday at noon at Beth's house.  It was such a nice afternoon to catch up with all the ladies, see Bridget and her cute baby bump, have a delicious lunch and lots of wine!  I appreciate my get together's with the girls so much.  I feel like we just pick up right where we left off and everyone is just happy to be together and have fun and laugh! After we had such a nice afternoon at the shower, we headed back to Michelle's apartment in the city, talked and had some wine and apps.  We headed to Sono for pizza and yes, more WINE!  It was a great dinner and so much fun...we headed to a couple bars afterwards and had a great time, but around midnight I turned into a pumpkin.  I guess that's what happens when you start drinking at noon!  It was a great birthday celebration with my favorite girls and so much fun!  I can't imagine my life without my girlfriends and so thankful they are in my lives! 

No comments:

Post a Comment