32...just a another number! Yes that is what I am going to say. I feel like I just turned 30 so how did 32 creep up so fast. So much has happened since turning 32 and all things positive...Olivia being the best present ever! I had a great birthday and celebrated it with family! My mom and dad had us over for my birthday dinner the weekend before Halloween and made a fantastic and yummy dinner. It was so nice to celebrate with the best parents on earth, the greatest auntie and my favorite brother! I got some nice gifts also; photos of Olivia that mom and Ryan took when Dave and I were in Vegas, a Pandora charm and a date night that included a gift card to the movies from my brother and a Wildfire gift card from my parents that included a babysitting night.
On my birthday Dave decorated the kitchen and had my gift waiting on table. I got a beautiful monogrammed "O" necklace from Dave and a pretty Pandora charm from Olivia (Dada did good). Dave and I took full advantage of that night and went to go see Flight which was great and then had a great dinner at Wildfire. We had such a great date night and so much fun! We went back to pick Livi up at my parents and she was still up (such a party girl)!
The weekend was great and Sunday we watched the Bears Win and I we made Chili...all in all the perfect bday weekend.
Looking forward to celebrating with my girls this next weekend! I guess 32 isn't so bad!

No comments:
Post a Comment