Monday, November 19, 2012

Photography Dreams

Saturday morning I was up early and ready to go to my first West Suburban Irish Group meeting.  I had always wanted to join the group, but since having Olivia things have been put on the backburner.  I decided this was a great time to go and see what it's all about!  I had a great time and really enjoyed meeting new people.  I think this will be a great addition to networking, meeting new people, giving back and participating in new events! 

After coming back home, I decided that I would take Olivia and do a quick photoshop (luckily the camera was cooperating).  We had such a fun time I got some good snapshots to put in the xmas card!  I love all of her facial expressions and really love taking photos!  I always say it would be a dream job just to take pictures and start a business!  Maybe someday? 

After pictures, Olivia took a long snooze and afterwards we went to Airtastic and let her run around and then went out for Mexican (2nd time in less than two weeks)!  It was a nice Saturday and looking forward to spending a lot of time with friends and family for Thanksgiving!









No comments:

Post a Comment