Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Turkey Weekend 2012-Part One

Every year I look forward to Thanksgiving and spending time with family and friends and this year even more so.  I can't wait to have the days off of work to hang out with Olivia, Dave and our family!  It is such a nice break from the hustle and bussle of packing lunches, laundry, schedules and work!  It was so nice to have some down time and relax.  I ended up taking the Wednesday off before Thanksgiving to have Olivia's Christmas/18 month pictures taken at JcPenney's.  Dave dropped us off and we met Mimi at Woodfield for a fun morning (or so we thought).  We waited for our turn and put Olivia in her outfit (which is darling) and went to the photo session.  We were in the photo session for all of 4 minutes (no joke).  2 minutes of Olivia smiling and having fun turned into a disaster of someone who got really crabby and didn't want her picture taken at all.  Oh well we decided to pack up and actually the 2 minutes of a camera in her face, the photographer got some really cute shots!  We packed up and headed to breakfast and she ate like a king; pancakes, sausage, eggs, muffins, milk....everything was taken in!  Afterwards we headed back to Mimi & Poppy's and I helped mom get ready for Thanksgiving and then we headed to Auntie Cathy's for a Thanksgiving eve night of fun and cooking!

17 Months and such a Cutie

No comments:

Post a Comment