We'll it's been about a week and Livi has seemed not so interested in the bottle (playing with it, not fully drinking it and just not caring). I think it was Sunday night where I said "I think she is done and doesn't want it anymore"! She is getting to be such a big girl and loves drinking from her sippy cup and snacking! At bed time we have started having a little snack and sippy and reading more books! It's just crazy to me that she is done at 16 months with a bottle! I guess it was harder for us as parents to see her give it up. I have always loved giving her a bottle and knowing that was our time to cuddle and hang out! I will say that the Dr. Brown Bottles are the best bottles and have enjoyed using them the past 16 months...thanks Dr. Brown!
Last Bottle: Sunday, November 11th, 2012
16 months
16 months
Things I will miss about the bottle:
1. Snuggle Time
2. How cute she looks with her blue eyes popping up from drinking
3. How she would hold her bottle
Things I will NOT miss:
1. Making sure that the bottles are clean and ready to go (I swear we start our dishwasher 1-2 times a day and hopefully the no more bottles will cut down on this).
2. Making sure that we don't FORGET the bottle for any place we go (God Forbid! I think we did this ONCE and I thought I was going to tear Dave's head off) haha
3. The pieces that we kept missing and loosing ( I think it was faith that Olivia is done)!
See you Later, Babba! It's been a good 16 month run with you!

No comments:
Post a Comment