Monday, February 4, 2013

Date Night

It's been quite a while since Dave and I have had a date night.  We were both excited to go see a movie and dinner on Saturday night.  We dropped off Olivia at Mimi and Poppy's and she couldn't wait to see us go!  She didn't even wave goodbye!  That's okay with us...we are glad she loves it at her grandparents house!  Looking forward to those nights when she asks to spend the night at Mimi and Poppy's!  Haha! 

We took off for a 2:05pm showing of Silver Linings Playbook at AMC Barrington.  It was a good movie.  I was expecting a little more from the movie, but all in all a good movie!  The movie ended at we headed to Turf Room's sister restaurant called The Saddle Room in Hoffman Estates.  We had a martini (yum), shared eggplant appetizer and Dave and I both got a salad and shared dessert!  It was a great early V-Day dinner and a nice time out!  It's always nice to reconnect and to have some special adult time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment