It was about time that we actually had a nice weekend of family time and getting back to normalcy. Dave was out of town all last week until Friday night...it was a long week! Olivia and I were excited to have him back home. We relaxed on Friday and then Saturday I went to my WSI meeting which was great. We have so many great silent auction items and we also cut scarves for the parade! It is a nice group to be apart of. I came home and we all got ready for Hunter's First Birthday! We really had a great time at Stacie and Mike's celebrating his big b-day! It's crazy to think that he is already ONE! Where does the time go? Olivia had fun playing with all Hunter's new toys and playing with the kids. They had pizza, salad, mostacholli and beef from Rosati's. Tootsie loved the cake and had a great time eating that! It was a great day! Sunday we got up and had breakfast and then I ran to the store for some much needed grocery items! It was such a nice, lazy Sunday of laying around in our Pajamas. I made Mexican Lasagna for dinner and also made spaghetti and meatballs for this week. We also watched Toy Story as a family and had so much fun! Olivia watched the whole movie, but how can you not--it's so CUTE! It was a great weekend and looking forward to the new month of February! Looking forward to saying Bye to January!
A little fun blog to capture all the fun events and pictures of our life with Olivia Ryan and our family and friends.
Monday, January 28, 2013
Weekend Fun!
It was about time that we actually had a nice weekend of family time and getting back to normalcy. Dave was out of town all last week until Friday night...it was a long week! Olivia and I were excited to have him back home. We relaxed on Friday and then Saturday I went to my WSI meeting which was great. We have so many great silent auction items and we also cut scarves for the parade! It is a nice group to be apart of. I came home and we all got ready for Hunter's First Birthday! We really had a great time at Stacie and Mike's celebrating his big b-day! It's crazy to think that he is already ONE! Where does the time go? Olivia had fun playing with all Hunter's new toys and playing with the kids. They had pizza, salad, mostacholli and beef from Rosati's. Tootsie loved the cake and had a great time eating that! It was a great day! Sunday we got up and had breakfast and then I ran to the store for some much needed grocery items! It was such a nice, lazy Sunday of laying around in our Pajamas. I made Mexican Lasagna for dinner and also made spaghetti and meatballs for this week. We also watched Toy Story as a family and had so much fun! Olivia watched the whole movie, but how can you not--it's so CUTE! It was a great weekend and looking forward to the new month of February! Looking forward to saying Bye to January!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment