Monday, January 14, 2013

18 Month Doctor Appt.

I still can't believe that Olivia is 18 months, now almost 19 months!  We had to postpone our 18 month check-up due to a cold and cough, but we finally were able to get weighed and measured!  Thankfully there were not shots and no shots until 2 year appt!  Yeah!  I was happy about that!  We love Dr. Lieb...he is a great doctor and really takes his time with you and Olivia!  He is my favorite of the bunch and I really look forward to discussing everything with him!  I told him about Olivia's speech delay and he said not to worry that much, but if the services are there to take advantage of...then go for it!  He said she is doing great and very healthy! 

She weighs 27 lbs and she is 33.5 inches...growing like a weed! 



No comments:

Post a Comment