I will have to say I love Valentine's Day and I have since I was little. I loved making Valentine Boxes and receiving Valentines from my friends and boys that I had crushes on. It was so much fun and my mom always went above and beyond...such a fun time! We always had a Valentine Party and had so much fun. We also had Candy Grams that we could send one another for 25 Cents. They would come around and pass them out during class and sometimes you got one or more from secret admirers and friends!
This year I had Olivia paint a little fun picture for her grandparents (I got the idea from pinterest)! I stripped her down to her diaper and got some non-toxic and safe paint and she went to town. I covered the canvas and made the word love in blue painters tape and then she had fun painting. I helped a little bit, but they turned out super cute!
We had a couple V-day outfits and she wore one at Mimi and Poppy's yesterday and she has a heart shirt for Gma today! She got her Valentines this morning. We got her a book, yogurt melts, play-doh and some other fun treats! We also got Daddy a fun gift for a round of golf and some chocolate! Just a little something for my valentines!
We had a couple V-day outfits and she wore one at Mimi and Poppy's yesterday and she has a heart shirt for Gma today! She got her Valentines this morning. We got her a book, yogurt melts, play-doh and some other fun treats! We also got Daddy a fun gift for a round of golf and some chocolate! Just a little something for my valentines!

No comments:
Post a Comment