Monday, June 25, 2012

Graduation Day

Graduation day was this past Saturday, June 23rd, 2012.  It was held at the Arie Crown Theatre downtown and it was a very special, emotional and amazing day!  I feel like I really pushed myself through the entire program and finished it.  I found out that I was pregnant with Olivia when I was 1 month into my program. I had many doubts and was unsure if I should go through with the program.  Preparing for a baby is enough stress, but I stayed with it and pushed myself.  By the time I finished the program March 2012, Olivia was just turning 9 months and by the time that I walked at Graduation she had just turned ONE!  It was amazing to have my family there to support me and cheer me on.  The graduation ceremony was really nice and afterwards we went to Connie's pizza to celebrate with drinks and pizza! It was such a great day and I will always remember and cherish the day! 











 My baby girl about three months old sleeping on me while completing my paper!
 My big girl at One on Mommy's Graduation Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment