As you all know I am amateur photographer. I love taking photos of everything; architecture, nature, food, places and people! I especially love taking pictures of all the great times and celebrations in life. I have a Nikon D60 camera that was a birthday present from Dave about three years ago and I love it. The only problem is I need a class on what exactly my camera does and how to work it. I love taking pictures, but I know there is so much more to it and so many more features on my camera! My one summer goal is to take a class and teach myself what my camera can do. We just had an incredible photo session for Olivia's First Birthday and http://www.tinaherronphotography.com/ was amazing! She was so incredibly great and so professional. My dream goal in life is to be a lifestyle photographer and take pictures of babies, kids and families. I love the creativity part of seeing your pictures come to life and knowing that moment in time is captured!
Step One:
1. Read more about my Camera and Take a class
2. Practice with Olivia (that shouldn't be too hard, she is cute)
3. Practice, Practice, Practice!
I would love it if by next summer I can master the camera and everything else...who knows Kelly Barista Photography sounds pretty good or even OWL Photography (O-Organic, W-Whimsical, L-Love) Yes, I have given this some thought!
Could I please learn to take pictures like this....so beautiful.
http://www.tinaherronphotography.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment