Monday, July 2, 2012

Wednesday Off with Mimi

Dave was out of town most of last week and I had one more vacation day to use before the month ended.  I took off Thursday and Olivia, Mimi and I went to the Glenview Children's Museum and Olivia had a great time playing and watching all the older kids.  It was such a cute place and so much to do when she is a bit older, but a great place to let her crawl and have fun. We stayed for about an hour and then went to Chili's for lunch.  We had a great time and she ate Mac and Cheese, Pineapple and of course Cheerios.  We went back to our Mimi and Poppy's house and had a great time.  We were eating dinner and I gave her a piece of Watermelon and she went to town.  Someone loves watermelon just like dada! 

No comments:

Post a Comment