Tuesday, October 2, 2012

15 Month Doctor Appointment and Sickies

I took Olivia in for her doctor appt on Friday and both of us have been feeling a little under the weather.  Tis the season for runny nose and cough.  We had an appt for shots, but I rescheduled since she's been sick.  The measured and weighed her.  My little girl is in the 90% for height and weight.

15 Month Stats:
27 lbs and 9 oz
32 inches long

Olivia and I both caught a cold/cough and taking care of a sick baby is no fun.  I feel so bad for her and how she can't blow her own nose, telling me that she's not hungry and any other sickies she has.  Poor thing!  She hates me because I believe in the nose frida (best invention for moms, kids not so much), vicks baby rub for chest and feet and just lots of TLC.  I think she is on the mend, but now mom is trying to feel better.  Hopefully by this weekend we will get rid of the sickies!



2 comments:

  1. Aww, I hope she feels better! It's horrible when little ones are sick, especially when it comes to stuffy noses :( At least she looks cute through it all, right?

    liveinmyheartblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Victoria--Me too! The sniffles are the worst and it's so hard when they are sick! BTW-love your blog!

    ReplyDelete