Thursday, September 27, 2012

Welcome to the club, Babies!

On Sunday, Olivia and I took a trip to Milwaukee to visit the new babies and the mamas!  We met at 10:30am for brunch at Rachel's house and we got to meet Clara.  She is beautiful and super sweet, she slept the whole time.  What a peanut!  We also Abbey's new bundle of job, Morgan.  Again a super beautiful and sweet baby!  It's so funny to think that Olivia was that little once and not too long ago, even though it seems like forever! We had a great brunch and Bridget (mama to be) and Reghan brought Kelsey also!  It was so nice to see the girls and see how happy everyone is. I am so proud of my friends and what amazing mothers they are.  I think we as moms don't take enough credit for juggling everything in our lives; our family, careers, household chores, grocery shopping, laundry, time for husband and friends!  It really is a hard job being a mom, but I wouldn't trade it for anything (except the teething I would do away with)! What a nice visit with the girls and the new babies! Looking forward to Bridget's baby shower in November!



On the way home, we stopped at Mimi and Poppy's to visit and play.  My mom made a feast and everything tasted so good.  It was a nice afternoon spent with Mimi, Poppy, Uncle Ryan and Auntie Mini even came over!  What a treat!  What a nice day and Dave enjoyed his "dada day" watching the Bears and playing golf with Jay, Dan and Mike!   

No comments:

Post a Comment