Over the weekend of March 15-17th Adrienne and Suzanne came in town for a fun weekend of girls spa and hanging out! It was such a wonderful weekend to visit with them. They got in on Friday night around 8pm and I met them at the hotel near our house and they came over for a glass of wine and to talk. It was so good to catch up. After a long car ride and travel day, they headed back to the hotel. Saturday morning they came over around 10am and we hung out and played with Olivia until we left for our lunch and spa appts at the Call Lilly Spa in Aurora. We had a great little lunch and tea at the restaurant and then headed to the spa for pedicures and facials! It was wonderful! We came back to our house to relax and hang out. Adrienne opened her gifts from us. My mom gave her two cookbooks for her collection and a gift card to Macy's. I paid for Adrienne's spa service, gave her a wedding bag with goodies for the wedding weekend! We had Bueno Beef sandwiches, pasta salad and pizza! We had a great night talking about wedding plans, old memories and good times! I cherish every visit I have with my BFF and love her and Suzanne so much!





No comments:
Post a Comment