
I will have to say this past weekend was so beautiful and we got so much accomplished, which makes me happy! Since the weather has been unseasonably warm and gorgeous, we decided the spring cleaning was in order. We cleaned up the basement, sorted out clothes and filled up quite a few bags for Goodwill. I am also selling some baby items and clothes at the Rhea Lana event in April so I went through many bins! We cleaned up the basement Friday after Olivia went to bed and then on Saturday Dave mounted our TV on the wall and we re-arranged the downstairs. It looks so nice and we have so much more room. Later that night we decided to use our Swordfish Sushi groupon and head over there for sushi and drinks! Olivia was so super cute at dinner giggling, playing and having fun! She is the best 9 month old! When we got home we put her to bed and watched the Muppet Movie which was so good! It reminded me of being young! I can't wait to introduce Olivia to the Muppets and watch the movies with her!
No comments:
Post a Comment