Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter Festivities

We had a fun April getting ready for the Easter Bunny.  We took Olivia to see the Easter Bunny at Woodfield and she wasn't scared at all.  She told him that she wanted bubbles, "guys", candy, play-doh and a barbie car. It was so fun to see her get into the fun of Easter.  I can't wait to see what Christmas is like this year.

A couple week's later The Worthington's had their annual Easter Brunch and Egg Hunt for the kids.  It was a perfect day and sunny outside.  It was so much fun and the kids had a blast playing together and searching for eggs with candy.

Easter Sunday we hosted and had 13 people at our house.  I must say everything turned out great. Olivia was getting over being sick so she wasn't quite herself, but I know she enjoyed all the goodies from everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment