Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Halloween 2013

We decided that since Olivia was and has been obsessed with Toy Story that she should be Jessie from TS.  I found a cute outfit on amazon and we had so much fun.  The Sunday before Halloween I dressed her up and we went to Mimi and Poppy's and got some really cute pictures.  On Halloween the weather did not cooperate with us but we still had fun.  I dressed up as a witch at school and had so much fun!  Working for an elementary school is so much on Halloween! 

We decided we would have a Halloween Party and invited the Pepper Tree neighbors.  I made Sloppy Joe's, Mac & Cheese, chips and snacks.  We had a couple drinks before and the kids had fun playing. We braved the weather for about 20 minutes in the rain and went trick  or treating, but ended up coming home quickly.  It was a fun night still and the kids looked so cute!  The first time trick or treating in our neighborhood was the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment