Sunday, November 17, 2013

New Job and Outlook

I had been looking for a new position after NLU changed my job to admissions evaluator. It was not my cup of tea and I really did not like being in a cubicle and working crazy hours. I was also ready for a new job and a job where I would be home more with Olivia and have holidays and summers off. I applied to a couple school positions and interviewed for a clerical assistant at Pleasant Hill Elementary School in Palatine. I had two interviews and really thought this would be a great position. I would be 5 minutes from work, work 8-2pm and have all holidays and breaks off when Olivia is off. The only downfall is the pay, but if we can make it we are doing it. I was hired and my first day is August 15th. I cannot wait to start the new position and to see what it has to offer. Looking forward to a new adventure, new people and a new outlook on life. I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment